Friday, April 11, 2008

And the pregnancy test says...

Negative. I decided to take a test this morning because I get intense nausea about twice per week in the mornings after eating my cereal. I saw some ladies have this while breastfeeding, so that is probably what is going on. He is still exclusively breastfed, so I am still eating for two. I pretty much knew I wasn't pregnant, since my milk supply remains plentiful, but it is nice to see it confirmed. I have not had my menses since giving birth.

In other news, yesterday was my son's official birthday. I got him a ping-pong table. He and I spent all yesterday afternoon putting it together. It has been fun playing on it. And I think it will get some use this weekend during his birthday party.

And here is a gratuitous photo of baby A in all his sleepy glory. The prior pic I posted was a little out of date, so here is his current sleeping picture. He is almost grown out of the bassinet.

No comments:

Post a Comment