Thursday, February 15, 2007

Senator Barack Obama





I was a zombie yesterday. My old friend from UCLA days called to chat (until 1am). It turns out that she is good friends with Barack Obama. After she graduated from UCLA she went on to Harvard Law School, and served on the Harvard Law Review while Barack Obama was president of the Harvard Law Review. They became friends. So she is scrambling around doing lots of stuff for his campaign. The fun part is that she called back today to see if my daughter, who is now attending UCLA, wants to volunteer for the campaign to help out at rallies and such. I called DD and she wants to very badly, but she is busy this coming Tuesday. So I forwarded her information and maybe she can help out at a future event. It is all very exciting. This lady has led much more of a jet-setting life than me. She goes to England to tour the set of Harry Potter during filming. I think she likes to bounce ideas off of me because I lead a quiet suburban life. I'm not even a democrat. ;-)

Here are pictures of my friend, the female of the group, with Senator Barack Obama taken last weekend in Sprinfield, Illinois when he announced his candidacy for President of the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment