Friday, February 23, 2007

Waiting a little longer to ovulate

I was hoping to have a later ovulation this month because of coming off of the injects cycle, and I'm getting my wish. My big pg last year was the second month following injects. That ovulation was in the mid to late range for me and resulted in the strongest pg yet. The really early ones tend to make so little hcg that they hardly register on the tests. I think the follicles are exposed to progesterone on the prior cycle and that is not good for them. So I'm not at all bothered to sit here waiting for things to get cranked up.

Super busy weekend planned. Opening day and picture day tomorrow for Little League. And today I'm driving 2 hours each way to pick up my daughter from UCLA. She is coming home this weekend because our cell phone contract is up, lol. She has been dying to change carriers. She says that our Cingular service is no good in the dorms, and that her friends on Verizon have better reception. It's pretty important because nobody has land phones in the dorms anymore. Just high speed internet and cell phones. I want to upgrade my Palm Treo. I have really liked my 650, but I want one of the newer ones with a better camera. I often forget to bring my regular camera places and I want good quality phone pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment