Friday, March 9, 2007

No early testing for me, for SURE!

I now have my coverline, so I am 3 days past ovulation. That puts me 14dpo on March 20. I'm out of town in Sonoma County, CA that entire prior weekend at a relationship seminar with my husband. So with the kids running around and MIL there to watch the babies, I doubt I will have the luxury to use hpts in the morning and obsess over them day after day, posting pictures for everybody. Maybe that's a good thing.

Maybe the morning of the 19th after I get back. 13dpo is a nice day to test. And I'll just have to sneak around with my pio and Lovenox injections/sharps container in my luggage. Not that I have any real hope. It was hard this month to even justify the pio shots. I really don't know why I bother. :-(

On a lighter note, have you checked out the Harry Potter video links on the left? Those are fun and your kids might enjoy them too. I can't believe the last book is coming out in July too. I sure hope she (the author, J.K. Rowling) doesn't kill Harry. That would hurt too many kids world wide, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment