Friday, March 30, 2007

Pesach preparations

I am so glad that Pesach (Passover) is here. I tend to obsess over my pregnancies, especially in the beginning before I know for sure that everything is there and in the right place. So this weekend I will continue to clean the house. I'm doing the ovens today. I got all the food and paper/plastic plates yesterday. Sunday I will move all of the regular dishes and pans out of the kitchen and all of the Pesach stuff into the kitchen. I need to be ready because I am having relatives over here on Tuesday night for the second Seder. Yes, there are actually *2* seders. First night, Monday, we are going to my BIL's house. We love it there as he is an orthodox rabbi and he does the seder so PERFECTLY. You *know* you didn't miss anything important. And this is the official children's seder, and the kids love it. Last year he tossed marshmellows and candies when the kids asked or answered questions. It is traditional to ask questions at the Pesach Seder.

I'm feeling a little nauseated by the smells around my house the past 2 days. I hope that is a good sign of a healthy pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment