Sunday, July 22, 2007

I finished reading Harry Potter book 7 tonight

Sorry I have been offline the past few days, but Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, book 7, came out Friday night, and I have been "hot bunking" with my kids reading the book when they were at work or asleep. I am the first to finish it (they work and sleep a lot, he he).

The following paragraph will discuss the book. I am typing it in white font, so please highlight with your cursor if you wish to read. I won't be giving things away in a big way, I hope, but the tone of my voice might possibly give you too many clues. So come back to this post maybe after you have finished the book if you are wary of inadvertent spoilers.

The book was fabulous. It was her best. J. K. Rowling, toward the end, had me swearing at her, but the plot pulled together at the end. It was also the best book action-wise. Some of her books have long, slow parts, but this one was action packed from almost the first page to the last. She really did justice to all of the other 6 novels in the series. She tied everything together in a wonderful way. It was much better than I expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment