Monday, May 19, 2008

Golf Banquet

Golf season is over at my son's high school. He is in his 3rd year on the golf team. 1 more to go. He did better this year and he has really picked up the bug. His dad has a country club membership so he can go out golfing whenever he wants, which is constantly lately. The golf banquet was last night, Sunday night. I took the baby and I was so proud of my oldest boy. Can you believe he is now 5'10" tall? And he will be 18 in October???? That's crazy talk! :P He was honored as a Scholar Athlete, since his gpa was over 3.5 this last time.


Here he is trying to give me bunny ears. Only he slipped up and gave them to himself, lol.


My son took this pic of the baby. My, what big eyes you have!


Then in the parking lot I saw the kids doing *this* to the coaches' car. He he he!

No comments:

Post a Comment