Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sanctuary

I love breastfeeding. It is especially great when it forces me to stop what I am doing and take a rest. I have been working on the baby's room and moved the bookcases to a new location because of the carpeting. Moving bookcases is a big deal because I earthquake-proof them by tying them into the wall studs, so it is a lot of work. Here is the newly situated nursery. My favorite addition is the blue rocker/recliner. It used to be in the office, a high-use piece of furniture where the kids liked to watch the DVR. Now with the new leather couches downstairs, the old couches moved upstairs and I got to take the rocker recliners and use them in bedrooms. Yay!

Here is Baby A, in his 17 1/2 pound glory.


And here is my recliner.


When I'm in the recliner, I have this view of the bookcases. The picture on the left says "Tranquility". My thoughts exactly.


Here are the coathooks by the door. I felt so handy. I used those plastic expansion shields and a level when I screwed this into the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment