Friday, June 6, 2008

The end-of-the-year scramble


Working hard to keep up with everything over here. I got the father's day gifts/cards together for the most part. But I still need to ask DH about FIL. And a nice wrapped gift is sitting there for my husband, so he can wonder about it all week, he he he.

Swimming is scheduled for the boys, and ds-9 started Jujitsu already. I called the horseback riding place and they will call me back to confirm his classes. We struggle so hard during the year with homework, I have to cram all his outside activities into the summer.

My daughter is taking a semester abroad from mid August to mid December in Rome. There is a UCLA extension-like program over there. I'm nervous to send her out of the country, but I just have to deal with it, ya know?

I sent out invitations for DS-4's 5th birthday party. He wants a bouncer party just like his brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment