Monday, July 28, 2008

Money Belt

I just ordered a money belt online for my daughter today. She leaves in mid August to go to Rome for 4 months for her semester abroad. She will be studying classical Roman stuff and the Italian language.

Since I can't be there to control the situation and keep her safe, I'm getting her the money belt. Hopefully being careful with her money and passport will help. It is hard for me as a mom to put on my happy smile and send her across the world on her own, but I know that she is up to the challenge.

So I looked for a cartoon to show how nervous I am, but I came across this one that made me laugh instead.
cartoon from www.weblogcartoons.com

Cartoon by Dave Walker. Find more cartoons you can freely re-use on your blog at We Blog Cartoons.

No comments:

Post a Comment