Tuesday, July 1, 2008

garage workbench







I did a lot of work straightening up the garage. There is still so much to do. The portion I just did recently was the workbench and tool boxes. I got some organizer bins from Home Depot because the worst part about doing projects was trying to find tools. The bottom of the tool box had become a spiny mass of nails/screws. And the bench itself was piled high with stuff. The reality is that if the tools are not organized and accessible then it is as if we own nothing. Now I know were everything is from lost screw drivers, drill bits and even the smallest screws, tacks, and picture hangers.
I saw an old sign that I loved but didn't put up in my kitchen, so it went in the garage. Can you see it over the workbench? It reads "this is a self cleaning kitchen. Clean up after yourself."

No comments:

Post a Comment