Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Safely Arrived!

My daughter has safely arrived in Italy. She called me on Skype this morning from her new room. She is staying in a woman's home whose two daughters grew up and moved out. Now this lady has my daughter and another gal from UCLA, my daughter's friend, staying in separate rooms with her. The one thing we forgot to get for my daughter was a plug adapter, so she will try to find one today over there. Or I will have to get one at Radio Shack and mail it to her. In the meantime, they have full internet access and by borrowing her friend's adapter, she was able to call me on Skype with the full webcam/audio. The boys and I sang Happy Birthday to her, as today is her 20th birthday. Happy Birthday, Sweat Pea! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment