Friday, April 6, 2007

Perfect blood test results

My beta hcg came back today at 16,694! The progesterone was 20.26. I know I said that I would call on Monday, but then I decided it was better to get it over with than be nervous all weekend. I checked the beta base website and their singleton pregnancy chart goes up to 30dpo(days past ovulation). Today I am 31dpo. The median hcg for 30dpo on their chart is 16,670! Wow! Can't be more spot-on than that! I sure hope this means that I have a baby in there with a beating heart. I will find out tomorrow am. They are getting me in Saturday am for an ultrasound. I have tried to be pessimistic about this whole thing to protect my battered heart. I can't help but feel very very hopeful at this point. All I need is a heartbeat tomorrow and a good CVS (chorionic villus sampling) result in mid May, and I'm good to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment