Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Frozen

I am petrified. I have even lost a lot of my appetite. My amnio is at 1pm today. The amniotic puncture scares me. I don't want to leak and lose a healthy baby. The other thing that worries me is stopping the Lovenox. I know it is necessary in order to have the amnio, but the last time I stopped Lovenox, the baby died. Granted, I was 5 weeks along. But my doctor talked me into stopping my meds and the first 2 nights I stopped Lovenox I got horrible night sweats, like my body was attacking the baby. After that, the sac continued to grow, but no baby. It was officially called a blighted ovum. And, of course, no doctor is going to accept the blame for that. It must have been a bad egg, right? The good news is that I did not sweat last night. I even slept. I woke up in the middle of the night as is my habit, but I got back to sleep after that too. DH and I are fighting. I think it's stress. I can't wait until this is over and things can get back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment