Saturday, September 8, 2007

To Do

Someone on another site asked for pre-baby to do lists. After I posted, I thought it would be fun to share it here:

There isn't too much to do before baby, as this is my 5th boy in a row. But I do have some plans:

* finish potty training youngest DS (age 2.75)
* purchase a Moby Wrap
* purchase a Miracle Blanket
* ask oldest DS to set up the bassinet again.
* locate the newborn boy clothing, launder and place it in baskets under the changing table (still set up from prior ds).
* pack hospital suitcase including Maya wrap ring sling and Over the shoulder baby holder ring sling. I love to have slings in the hospital. The nurses can't believe that the baby is so happy and content. :-D
* type up Thanksgiving recipes/menu for my mom in case I'm not available to help out on T-day.
* call the caterer and get things set up as much as possible for the bris (Jewish circumcision get-together on baby's 8th day).
* make and freeze lasagnas/casseroles.

No comments:

Post a Comment