Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Halfway through baby to-do list

Here is the list from before:

Here are the things I have accomplished:
* finish potty training youngest DS (age 2.75) He is doing great on this. Very few accidents.
* purchase a Moby Wrap. Done.
* purchase a Miracle Blanket. Done.
* locate the newborn boy clothing, launder and place it in baskets under the changing table. Done.
* call the caterer and get things set up as much as possible for the bris (Jewish circumcision get-together on baby's 8th day). I'm excited, my favorite caterer is still in business and has me on his calendar. Yay!

Still yet to do:
* ask oldest DS to set up the bassinet again.
* pack hospital suitcase including Maya wrap ring sling and Over the shoulder baby holder ring sling. Pack baby's bag with coming home outfit.
* type up Thanksgiving recipes/menu for my mom in case I'm not available to help out on T-day.
* make and freeze lasagnas/casseroles.
* wash and install newborn car seat.
* boil parts for breast pump.

No comments:

Post a Comment