Monday, February 25, 2008

beautiful people

In between feeling nauseous and lying down, ds and I managed to watch the red carpet and Oscar stuff. Mostly I saw ordinary looking people wearing expensive clothes and jewelry. Occasionally there were people of exceptional beauty. The 3 most beautiful people last night, in my opinion were Katherine Heigl, Ann Hathaway, and George Clooney. I searched for red carpet photos of them but the ones I saw don't seem to do them justice. So I found some pictures which show more what I am trying to explain.

Katherine Heigl looked so great in her fire-engine red dress. She was completely "old Hollywood" with a look that reminded me of Marilyn Monroe. And even prettier than I remember her. Here is a picture from a different event.


Ann Hathaway, who has always been unbelievably gorgeous in my book, looked particularly wonderful. Her wine-red gown with cascading flowers set off her alabaster skin perfectly.


George Clooney looked fabulous. He also looked handsome in the way of Hollywood legends. Possibly the most handsome Hollywood actor of this generation.


Which brings me to the topic of prior handsome Hollywood legends. One of my favorites has always been Sean Connery.


And before him, was, of course, Clark Gable.

No comments:

Post a Comment