Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Why?

Why does my weight bump up a full pound one day and back down the next?

Why does the baby spit up so much more right after he gets into a fresh outfit? Especially when he is not wearing a bib?

Why isn't my son doing his homework yet?

Why doesn't my appetite ever give it a rest?

Why are there 24 valentines in each box, but 31 kids in my son's class?

Why does my 3-y-o hate naps, but falls asleep randomly, ruining his early bedtime?

Why do houses need so much maintenance? Holes in walls, trees in pools, leaks in roof.

Why does my dh work late when I'm sleep deprived and feeling overwhelmed?

Why do babies go back to waking every 3 hours after they have been sleeping 7 hours for weeks?

Why does the button fall off of the sweater the week after you buy it?

Why do kids insist on eating in rooms other than the kitchen?

Why do I only remember my to-do list when I don't have the time to do anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment