Friday, February 8, 2008

Is it Friday already?

I can't believe it is Friday already. What a busy week. Almost every moment has been occupied, and I still have dishes to load and wash, as you can imagine.

DD and I had an idyllic day together on Monday. She now has all of her Mondays off and wants to come and see me again in another week and a half. I'm so excited to spend time with her. I have as a dream that I'd like to plan some getaway vacations with her and perhaps the baby, just "girl time". He he. Gotta destress sometimes from the testosterone zone. ;-) Maybe I will have to plan something in a few months, like a weekend trip to my mother's house in Washington State. It may be too late to catch the ski season (I'm dying to downhill ski again), but maybe the spring will be a good time to see some sights. It will have to be only a weekend trip so DH can watch the older boys.

Besides that, DH introduced me to a web page creation program that he heard about at his seminar last weekend. It sounds pretty interesting to me. I have been reading about it. Perhaps it will be a fun stay-at-home hobby and a way to make a little extra pocket change. I'll keep you informed on my progress. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment