Monday, February 11, 2008

Home maintenance day

















I have a strange man coming to my house today, lol. He is a handyman and I need his help to fix a hole in the wall that my boys made by slamming the door open from the garage after the door stop fell off the baseboard. So there is a nice 3 by 3-inch hole in the WALLPAPER. Luckily, the FANTASTIC home sellers we bought this house from left a bunch of stuff for us including rolls of all the wallpaper. This guy is charging a very reasonable amount. I hope he does good work because he is local and I need a good handyman. DH is great at earning, but handiness is not his strong suit. I'm handy with some tools. I actually own my own drill and bits. But patching drywall is not something I want to tackle.

This will be a fun week. I have another babywearing group meeting to attend IRL tomorrow, so I will get to try on a bunch of new wraps and chat with the ladies. They can try on my wraps as well, now that I have a couple of desirable wraps in my stash.

I am also attending a mom's club gathering at a local park on Thursday. I need to get out more and I already know some of these ladies from the neighborhood.

My diet is going well. I have less than 1/2 pound to lose to reach my bfing target. I am serious about losing the last bit, though, because DD is coming to visit next Monday and she wants to have lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. YUMMMM!

No comments:

Post a Comment