Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Update on DD, family

Well my daughter has stopped blogging, so I will have to do it for her. She and I last spoke about a week ago, right before she left on ANOTHER trip around Europe. She went first to Barcelona, Spain. From there she went to Scotland. And just yesterday she arrived in Paris, France. She will be back to her computer in Rome in a few days to post, hopefully, and share pictures on her blog (see link lower left). I'm not jealous. I'm not jealous. I'm not jealous.

In other news, baby A is getting a new name. A. He he. He turned 1 on election day, so he is not a baby anymore. I need to show you the piccies. Stay tuned for that.

Otherwise the days consist of slogging through 3 boys-worth of homework every afternoon. Driving to piano class, jujitsu class, Hebrew school and errands. Entertaining and exercising the boys. I have been doing much better lately at keeping them away from the television. Also, I asked Miss I to switch her hours so she works from 10 to 6, and she is around in the afternoon when the house is overflowing with boy activities, instead of running to her car the minute the boys get home from school. It is so nice to have her out back playing with some of the boys while I get the others through their homework.

And, to cheer myself up, (can't imagine why that would be necessary) I bought tickets this weekend to a play and made reservations at an Italian restaurant and booked a babysitter. My husband and I are going on a DATE. I know. Alert the media. MA is going on a DATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment