Saturday, October 11, 2008

My trip pics, Missouri

I wish I had more pictures from our numerous family gatherings. I did more cam-corder taping than still pictures. Perhaps I will be able to capture pics off the tapes. Or I might get some by email later.

I found these round farms intriguing. I always thought farm land was more square or rectangular. Crop circles, anyone?

Cool anvil-shaped thunderhead. Just like the textbooks.

My first view of the St. Louis Arch. Uh oh. Try to stay in the lane.

And here I was driving in the dark clinging to the information on the Garmin navigation system to know that I wasn't lost.

Our first lunch outing as a group. Fun and full tummies.

Who knew picking cotton could be so much fun!

I wasn't sure if this picture would turn out. Pretty good for driving at full highway speeds, eh?

Mommy's cuddle bear.

Snow over the Rockies already.

I think this is the Grand Canyon.

A happy little traveler.

And here is a view of downtown Los Angeles right before we touched down.

No comments:

Post a Comment