Thursday, April 23, 2009

I am thankful for---YOU

I have to remind myself sometimes. Don't lose heart. There is so much to be thankful for. Even now. With tempests blowing.

I am thankful for great conservative bloggers, like Bungalow Bill's Conservative Widsom. A great blog about ALL of the issues facing us today. BBCW does NOT let important issues slide by unnoticed. When I am out in the car driving my brood hither and yon, I know that BBCW is holding down the fort. Also, M Conservative Operative, a gal who has a keen grasp on current events, and great shoes. And Barack Obama Telepromter's Blog. Sometimes I have had it up to here with the news of the day. That is the one place I can read the news and have a good laugh at the same time. Chicago Ray is a light of common sense in the blogosphere. KOOK is more reasonable than he would have you believe. I also love the Oath Keepers website. These men are the best this country has to offer. 'Nuff said.

I am grateful for my friends. Without you, I would be talking to myself. Thank you so very much for commenting on my site, LL, Conservative Scalawag, Jan's Place, Red, Michele, Beachgirl, cfm990, Wofat, Lady Christie, Annette Piper, Maisy, Shelley, rightonmom, TorontoPsychologist, Anissa, Dawn S., Devan, Yaya, I am Harriet, Belinda, Left Coast Rebel, and so many other wonderful bloggers.

I am thankful for Ann Again's Virtual Girl's Night Out on Friday nights.
The ladies who party with Ann are the BEST!

We have to stick together. We CAN get through this!

No comments:

Post a Comment