Friday, May 29, 2009

Feeling Disney Today

I was reading through the kids' book-order forms, looking longingly at the Cinderella Princess Collection. Sigh. I have 4 boys at home, so I will not be ordering this book.

But that doesn't mean I can't reminisce. My favorite disney book was always Cinderella. I remember getting in trouble as a kid because my mother would find me after bedtime reading on the floor of my bedroom by the light from the hall with the door cracked open.

And the movie itself has a really beautiful love song. Great music and lyrics. So welcome to the lovely ladies of Ann's VGNO. Here is my musical tribute for the day:

So this is love, Mmmmmm
So this is love
So this is what makes life divine
I'm all aglow, Mmmmmm
And now I know
The key to all heaven is mine
My heart has wings, Mmmmmm
And I can fly
I'll touch ev'ry star in the sky
So this is the miracle that I've been dreaming of
Mmmmmm
Mmmmmm
So this is love

No comments:

Post a Comment