Sunday, May 6, 2007

Progesterone drop and rare cactus flower



I had the beginnings of a progesterone drop headache yesterday, and it is a little worse today. No cramping or spotting, though. I knew my prog would drop if I dropped my dose by half. I'll hold steady unless I get some scary symptoms. And I have a lab slip for a serum progesterone draw, which I will used in 1.5 weeks. In 2 weeks, I should get to stop the shots altogether at 13 weeks, according to my OB. He understands that I'm nervous about it, and he is willing to give me whatever lab slips I want.

I am also posting a picture of a rare cactus flower. I have owned this particular cactus for at least 10 years. I had it in my old apartment before I met my DH. Imagine my surprise this morning to see a huge yellow flower on top of the cactus. I have never had a cactus that actually flowered before.

No comments:

Post a Comment