Sunday, May 13, 2007

Turning Heads


Mother's Day was lovely. My daughter came to visit from college. We heated the pool up to 83 degrees and the Jacuzzi to 93. DD wanted it hotter, but I couldn't in my condition. Even little Joseph improved his swimming skills. He should be swimming on his own in the deep water within the month, I would think. With the help of his inner-tube suit, of course.

When I drove dd back to college, I got the idea of stopping to have dinner at Olive Garden. I was craving the salad and breadsticks. Yum! It was as wonderful as I remembered. The best part was when she and I stood up from the table to walk out. My stomach was pooching out even more than it was in this picture, and I could see out of the corner of my eye ladies' heads snapping around to stare at my belly. So, I'm turning heads. Not quite the way I did when I was young and hot, but it was a good feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment