Friday, July 16, 2010

Admitted to Hospital With Stomach Ulcer: She Gives Birth to Baby Boy

Every once in a while we hear a story of a gal who didn't know she was pregnant. Lisa Witchalls, 25 of Essex, England, was told she could not get pregnant. She claims she failed 4 home pregnancy tests. After arriving at the hospital with intense stomach pain....
Doctors checked her blood pressure and carried out two positive pregnancy tests. She was told initially she was 35 weeks pregnant and was transferred to the labour ward. But after a problem with the baby's heartbeat, she was measured again and was told that in fact the baby was overdue. “I could not get my head around what was going on, I went through so many emotions,” said Miss Witchalls, of Romford.

“First I was just happy I was pregnant and thought I would have some time to get used to the idea, then I was told I had to give birth straight away.” Her son, who she has named Reece, was born by Caesarean section and weighed 7lb 4oz.
Ahhh. I love a happy ending. Link.

No comments:

Post a Comment