Friday, July 3, 2009

Greetings from CA Wildfire Rebuild

Many readers know that I live on a block where 8 neighbors' houses burned to the ground last November 15th. Here is my update on our progress.
This is my own front yard flag with a view to the neighbor's house. It didn't use to be that big. The house went from around 3000 square feet to 4500. Doesn't bother me at all. I'm happy for them.

This picture shows 2 houses around the corner. I like the flag in front (has been hanging there since November 2008) and the moon in the sky. There are still 4 properties on this street that have not yet begun to rebuild.

And this is the house on the corner. This family will be the first to move in. Hopefully in the next couple of months.

And a happy 4th of July to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment