Monday, July 27, 2009

Prayers Needed--Updated

Not for me. But there are a number of friends who could use them.
Bungalow Bill is undergoing tests right now to see if the mass under his arm is cancer or not. See BBCW in blogroll link.
Darlin, LL's friend in Canada, awaits a CT this Friday to see if the shadow on her liver is cancer or not.
Gateway Pundit has requested prayers for his elderly mother as she enters hospice.
Stellan, a baby boy with heart defects, continues to need our prayers. He is back in intensive care.


And I have two brave ladies in my life, my Aunt M in Missouri and my old friend M, now in Poway, CA, who are living with terminal cancer.

As for me, I sit here at Costco waiting for my new tires to be installed, thinking about all of us.
###

No comments:

Post a Comment