Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I Will Be On The Rick Amato Radio Show Tonight


My segment will start a little bit after 10pm Pacific Daylight Time. Rick is featuring me as the Conservative Blogger of the Week. Rick Amato serves as an Op-Ed Columnist for the Washington Times newspaper as well as a columnist for Townhall.com. Rick's columns reach hundreds of thousands of readers each week and have been hailed as thought-provoking, inspiring commentaries that expose social injustice. Last week his guest was Meagan Fox of theintolerantfox blog. I checked out her blog and she is a worthy addition to your blogroll. The cool thing is that in addition to being broadcast over KCBQ AM 1170 in San Diego, there will be a live ustream where you can watch the broadcast on video. I will embed the vid here after it is posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment