Monday, September 14, 2009

Candle's Slide Show/Side Show



I just couldn't pick out favorite pictures from Candle's photobucket album of the 9/12 March on DC. And here is a bigger version of the pics. Thanks, Candle, for sharing your pics on my blog.



Hey, while I'm at it, I'd like to send you over to Candle's blog to check out the action. He is kind of in a category all to himself. Definitely Kooky and Funny. The gist is that he is a conservative who pretends to be a whining liberal victim. His humor is razor sharp. And some get taken in by his ruse and hilarious arguments ensue. I, of course, didn't fall for it, he he he. I giggle thinking about hapless libs who will end up there on "Collective Wishes" via a google search, and find their own rhetoric overblown to the point that even THEY want to vomit. Ha ha ha! It is the go-to blog for off-beat humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment