Thursday, October 22, 2009

Are You Free This Saturday? Join Me In Fresno!

Boot Camp Oct 24th
click here for link




Saturday - October 24th

8:30 am - 2:00 pm

Fresno Fairgrounds


A Training Event

How to transform yourself into a Government Butt Kicking Activist

Four Training Sessions

Session One - Activism

1. Street Activism - Scott & Saundra Hawkins
2. Boots on the Ground Activism - Julie Griffiths
3. Precinct Level Activism - Lonny Leitner from American Majority


Session Two - Using the New Media

Lonny Leitner from American Majority explains how to use Facebook, Twitter and Blogs to advance the Tea Party Movement. From beginner to online activist in one hour.

Session Three - Health Care

Deanne Martin-Soares - Local health care professional and Tea Party Patriot gives us the facts on the health care debate.


Session Four - Cap & Trade

Representative Tom McClintock explains the details and what we can do about it.



Lunch, Materials and Seating Provided

Tickets: $15 in advance / $20 at the door

Space is limited






I am getting so excited. I don't get out much (such a sad thing), so this promises to be a special weekend for me. I am on my way to U C Merced to meet my 19-year-old freshman son for his birthday, and this stopover in Fresno works perfectly. Anybody who wants to meet please leave your email address in the comment box (I will not publish your email address). I have it on good authority that Nickie Goomba, himself, will be there. Anybody else game?

No comments:

Post a Comment