Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Technorati Massive Changes


I went to Technorati as usual this morning to "ping" my blog and update my authority number, and was shocked to see my authority at 516 instead of 47. Interesting. I knew there was something wrong with the authority figure for a long time, because I knew of more and more blogs directly linking to my posts, but the number never seemed to move. Odd. Now this huge jump. And there are no new widgets available, so the old widget in my sidebar still reads 47. Whatever. I guess their site just underwent a huge overhaul. Not sure what this means, but my blog rank has risen by leaps and bounds, so that is not a bad thing. I guess they need more time to pull together their new situation so I will wait patiently to see what they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment